A seat chair (upholstered) known as “Patyczak” from 1972. Type A-6150.
The development of the furniture industry in Słupsk began in the 19th century, when 6 factories were created in the city. However, World War II brought huge losses to the furniture industry in Słupsk, but after its end in 1945, the furniture production was resumed and the plants started. In 1951, three of them created a state-owned company employing 168 employees, under the name Slupskie Fabryki Mebli. The product range and production volume were expanded, and next years the plant expanded network in the province of Słupsk and Koszalin. Currently, the company operates under the name Słupskie Fabryki Mebli Sp. z o. o.
The seat chairs have been completely disassembled, the wood was cleaned of old paint coatings, glued again, protected with oil based on natural Chinese oils, environmentally friendly. Beech wood. New upholstery, upholstery foam, belts, padding. Hand-sewn. Good quality fabric, abrasion resistance 30,000 strokes.
The legs of the armchair are “dressed” in warm, cotton socks.
– height: 82 cm
– width: 42 cm
– depth: 39 cm
– seat height: 47 cm
– produced in 1960/1970