‘Tulip’ TV table from the 1960s. Fully revitalized.
“Tulip” TV table from the 1960s. Fully revitalized.
Supply and Sales Cooperative in Piotrków Trybunalski
In 1947, the Cooperative of Members of Textile Crafts Guilds was established in Piotrków Trybunalski, operating in the poviats of Piotrków and Radomsko, and from 1956 also of Bełchatów. The cooperative’s activity focused on organizing production, accepting orders, supplying members with raw materials and jointly selling goods.
In the 1950s, the organization’s name was changed to: Various Crafts Cooperative in Piotrków Trybunalski, later to Craft Cooperative in Piotrków Trybunalski and finally to Craft Cooperative of Supply and Sales in Piotrków Trybunalski. At the same time, the organization’s area of activity was extended to cover the whole of Poland.
In 1973, a new statute was adopted and from that time until its closing in 1996 the cooperative operated under the name Various Crafts Cooperative in Piotrków Trybunalski. A year later, all the organization’s assets were transferred to the Various Crafts Guild in Piotrków Trybunalski.
The table has been completely stripped of old varnish coatings. Veneered with Jatoba wood. Secured with environmentally friendly oil produced from natural Chinese oils. Waxed tops, water resistant. Metal elements for assembling the furniture were sandblasted and painted with powder paint.
The legs of the table “dressed” in warm, Christmas socks 🙂
– height: 85 cm
– top width: 43 cm
– top length: 69 cm:
– width of the lower shelf: 43 cm
– length of the lower shelf: 54 cm